Code of Conduct
Zions Bank Stadium CODE OF CONDUCT
Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support the team. Remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team and their fans is at the uttermost importance in Zions Bank Stadium. Fans not abiding by the code of conduct will be subject to possible removal and additional sanctions.
- No signs or chants, with inappropriate language including comments regarding racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. are permitted.
- No political or inciting messages.
- No misbehavior, such as fighting, threatening referees, players, fans, or staff members.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind without official approval.
- No bullying.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner by those of legal age.
- Delaying the game in any matter such as; declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands, throwing any objects onto the field of play, attempting to enter the field and or tunnel or otherwise restricted area.
There is no re-entry policy at Zions Bank Stadium. In case of medical emergency see a guest services staff member. Zions Bank Stadium and the Monarchs reserve the right to remove fans that do not adhere to stadium guidelines or fans code of conduct.
Zions Bank Stadium Fan Texting – 385-212-4249 – Please text our guest services team if you need any assistance or for reporting unruly/disruptive fans, seating issues, or suspicious activity.
Under the new league-wide Bag Policy, fans are prohibited from bring the following a stadium:
- Large purses
- Backpacks or briefcases of any kind
- Camera bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Any bag larger than 14″x14″x6″
Drawstring bags/cinch sacks are OK – We recommend using a clear bag
- Outside food & Beverage of any kind
- Weapons of any kind, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, etc.
- Fireworks of any kind, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices, and pyrotechnics.
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or projectile-like object
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Laser Pointers
- Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras, cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 in. or longer.
- Animals (except assistive animals)
- Hover Boards, bikes, skateboards, scooters.
- Strollers, unless they can be placed under your seat.
- Remote controlled aircraft (drones)
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles
- Streamers and confetti
- Beach Balls
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the stadium staff/security
Possession of prohibited items will lead to an ejection from the stadium with tickets being forfeited. There are no areas to check in items at Zions Bank Stadium. Fans will either be asked to dispose of take the item back to their care before the enter the stadium. Zions Bank Stadium is not responsible for items left behind, stolen, and or damaged.
Recognized supporter groups shall understand an adhere to code of conduct. They are collectively responsible for the behavior of the group for ensuring stadium safety. Banners are encouraged provided they are not commercial, offensive, or in poor taste. All banners and signs are subject to the approval of content and message. Banners may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards.
USL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The United Soccer League (USL) and its Member Clubs make providing a positive and memorable experience for their fans a priority. In an effort to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere, the following fan guidelines are instituted at all USL matches:
- Fans will be respectful toward the players, staff, officials and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from using language or displaying gestures that are foul, abusive or obscene in nature. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, chants, social media posts or any other method.
- Fans will abide by both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions and users with signed waivers on file.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans consuming alcohol must do so in a responsible fashion and be at least 21 years of age.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or the surrounding area, throwing objects, including throwing of objects on or toward the field or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the United Soccer League office and Member Club including but not limited to warnings, ejections, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.